[extropy-chat] Google Sets

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 18:28:35 UTC 2004

--- Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lol Mike, do you think there is code in there to specifically screw
> up FSP? Geez, if google is out to get you, I'd start running right
> now...

No, but google editors have significant input on high value content (or
lack of it). The fact that the FSP has seven times more linked content
in the google database than ExI but non-existent google sets indicates
that some factor outside of statistics is involved, especially
considering the very heavy traffic that FSP content actually receives
(the FSP Yabb forum with 2872 registered members currently, receives
hits ranging from 100k-500k per month over the last year, and currently
ranges from 8k-21k hits per day)

Considering that the Democratic Party here in NH has declared war on
the FSP already (they are quite desperate if they see us as a threat at
this point), to the point that one regional vice-chair is quoted saying
"The FSP must be destroyed at any cost." It logically follows,
statistically speaking, that it is likely 1/3 or more of Google editors
are registered Democrats.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development