[extropy-chat] Politics: Extropian party

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 05:49:02 UTC 2004

Where is this party, I will join anytime.
I do not think an extropian/transhumanist party would have success in
the political worls because our focus is too narrow for system-wide
politics. A political party really has to say something precise on all
issues that may possible interest people.
A loose association with a mainstream political party with the desided
characteristics would perhaps be more appropriate, but I have never
seen a mainstream party of the type that you describe below.
What exactly has beeen going on for about 30 years in Telluride?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:47:15 -0400, natashavita at earthlink.net
 ..., I'd rather see a futuristic party that had a smart set of