[extropy-chat] Books in the Bath

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 01:48:20 UTC 2004

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Emlyn

> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Books in the Bath
>
> Spike, surely you take the odd bath?

No, sure don't.  Cannot recall last time I did so,
but it was surely 4 decades ago.

> At least to try to raise your
> core temperature when the woollen suits don't do the trick?

Showers raise the core temperature adequately.  I actually
have a bathtub now.  It's just never been used.

> Or did you go off that faddish diet of yours? ;-)

Still CRing after all these years, still wearing
the same oddball size I wore at age 16, still damn hard
to find pants at the stores, 28/34.  I dont know
how they size clothing in centimeter countries.  71/86?
{8^D

> Emlyn (eNtP)

hey cool, Im a fellow eNtP.

{8-] spike