[extropy-chat] Books in the Bath

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 02:45:28 UTC 2004

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Emlyn
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Books in the Bath

> Sorry to tease you about CR; I thought you gave it up a while back.
> Personally I think it's probably a good idea, I'm just way too lazy to
> do it.

No problem Emmers, Im cool with it.  {8-]  Ive noticed in the
past 2-3 years, the frequency of positive mentions of CR in
mainstream news media has increased dramatically.  What I
want to know is if the incidence of anorexia has dropped.
Anyone know?  It sure seems like most teenagers are heavier today
than I ever recall.  Those nifty hiphuggers from the 70s made
a big comeback here with the teen set.  {8-]  Problem is, most of
em today have a roll of flab hanging over the top.  {8-[

> > hey cool, Im a fellow eNtP.
> >
> > {8-] spike
> >

> I'd say we are the best, but that'd be sooo judgemental.

Feynman was eNtP too.  {8-]  s