[extropy-chat] the secrets of George Bush's war service revealed

paul.bridger paul.bridger at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jul 28 21:19:34 UTC 2004

Oh it's a joke alright.

"""
SUMS officers trained in mortal combat and international diplomacy. They were
masters of disguise, capable of passing themselves off as immigrants, women,
even large animals. They learned how to build explosive devices using
ordinary household items like dental floss and MoonPies and knew how to sleep
while suspended upside down.
"""

"""
Next for Bush was New Zealand, where he assisted officials with helicopter
surveillance of sheep poachers, and then Monaco, where he taught the crown
prince's bodyguards how to fire assault rifles while waterskiing in tuxedos.
"""