[extropy-chat] Keyword Tracker

Adam Phipps aphipps at california.com
Fri Jun 4 18:56:58 UTC 2004

Michael,

I am quite interested in this topic. But the link you
provides sends back a 404 error. Can you please check the
URL and resend.

Best
Adam

Adam Phipps
The 451 Group
83B Wiese St.
San Francisco, CA  94103
415-558-9720 x106
adam.phipps at the451group.com

The 451 Group -- an analysis firm covering the business of
emerging information technologies