[extropy-chat] MOTION: Harvey off the Board

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sun Jun 6 18:18:43 UTC 2004

On Sat Jun 5 11:04:41 BST 2004 Giulio Prisco wrote,
 > 1) MOVE that the WTA Board requests Mr. Harvey Newstrom to provide a
clear
 > and final statement concerning his intention to resign from the WTA
Board,
 > by June 30, 2004. In absence of such statement, the WTA Board will
vote on
 > July 1, 2004, on:
 > 2) MOVE that Mr. Harvey Newstrom shall be expelled from the WTA Board.
 >
 > Any seconds?

On Sun Jun 6 03:07:56 BST 2004 James Hughes wrote,
 > Second.
 >
 > J.

I HEREBY RESIGN MY POSITION ON THE WTA BOARD AT THE BOARD’S REQUEST.  I
WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I HAD ALREADY BEEN REMOVED.  NOW I
UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL BE REMOVED IF I DO NOT RESIGN.  I REGRET THAT
THE WTA LEADERSHIP REFUSES TO ALLOW MYSELF AND SOME OTHER DULY ELECTED
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE MEMBERSHIP TO PARTICIPATE IN MAKING DECISIONS
FOR THE ORGANIZATION.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
<HarveyNewstrom.com>