[extropy-chat] MOTION: Harvey off the Board

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Mon Jun 7 06:07:34 UTC 2004

A quick note regarding the WTA archives: Santiago Ochoa is currently point
on fixing up the problems caused by the server upgrade in early May. The
last time he asked me for information on the setup, on the 28th, he was
still in the process of sorting out the e-mail->bbs connection and fixing
the necessary configurations for web access to the mailing list archives. I
don't know where that process is at the moment.

After a quick check, the links to archives from the website are wrong -
another configuration that was reset with the server upgrade. It should be:

http://www.transhumanism.org/pipermail/<list-name>/

e.g.

http://www.transhumanism.org/pipermail/wta-talk/

The lists are currently password protected using .htaccess, I believe, so
normal list members can't use their list id/pw to access it. You have to
know one of the .htaccess passwords.

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme