[extropy-chat] MOTION: Harvey off the Board

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:03:18 UTC 2004

Bruce, I am referring specifically to "selling members e-mail to
spammers to make money". This is false, and is a personal attack aimed
at most WTA board members. Hence I don't see any other way of defining
it but "unproven crap". I agree with you on the unappropriateness of
personal attacks, but please note that I issued one in reply to
another.