[extropy-chat] automated sci-fi program

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 02:24:03 UTC 2004

> Adrian Tymes wrote:
> You mean "animated"? (Even computer generated
> animation is still animation. Although I have heard
> about completely computer-generated - animation...

Well, sorta.  I meant automated or machine generated
animation.  There was a discussion here a few
weeks ago, and I know its in the archives but I don't
know what the subject line was.  I might need to search
thru or take a ride down to Fry's electronics.  Thats
where I saw a DVD collection of the first season of
that program for sale, and the graphics looked just
like that short piece I saw.    spike