[extropy-chat] the (scary) future of pro-death bioethics andlegislation

devon fowler dfowler282004 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 04:04:28 UTC 2004

Interesting take on politics I'm not completely sure
what you exactly mean by "Knucklehead's Council for
Bioethics," and I don't exactly know how to influence
beyond my one vote unless I have some respectable
position in politics which I don't.

I'm sorry I didn't quite get the rest of your message
with reference to the idea of 'knuckleheads' could you
rephrase?
Devon

=====
Devon Fowler