[extropy-chat] Heavy Metal (he's baaaaaaaaaaack)

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 14 04:44:56 UTC 2004

Welcome back "EvMick."

I remember the windmills gig and wondered if you got blown away.

Terry

*****

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program