[extropy-chat] Opera browser, Danny's system glitches

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Jun 14 14:33:23 UTC 2004

Here is a virus removal tool that I've used:
http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

I love Opera, it is my browser of choice. :) I also have Mozilla and
Netscape 4.x and IE, all of which are better at some things than
others.

For email I'm using PC-Pine. It takes some getting used to, but it
works for me. :)

I am running Windoze 98 SE on a Pentium 200MHz machine. We don't have
broadband available here for reasonable costs. I can hear the noise on
my phone line with my *ears* so I'm sure the computer has a time of
it.

Good luck to Danny.

Regards,
MB