[extropy-chat] RE: [wta-talk] Cassini latest pictures

mike99 mike99 at lascruces.com
Sat Jun 19 01:49:39 UTC 2004

The images of Phoebe were quite lunar, or maybe asteroidal.

Will Cassini get any closer to mysterious Titan? I'm sure we're all
wondering what's going on beneath those clouds. Except for Europa, Titan has
got to be the most tantalizing natural satellite in the solar system.

Regards,

Michael LaTorra

mike99 at lascruces.com
mlatorra at nmsu.edu

"For any man to abdicate an interest in science is to walk with open eyes
towards slavery."
-- Jacob Bronowski

Member:
Extropy Institute: www.extropy.org