[extropy-chat] Query: Which Scientists to Support "Proactionary Principle"?

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 21 23:05:25 UTC 2004

--- "natashavita at earthlink.net"
<natashavita at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Extropy Institute is developing a list of scientists
> to publicly support
> the Proactionary Principle.
>
> Which scientists would you like to see supporting
> the Proactionary
> Principle and whose names would you like to see on
> the masthead?

It might be interesting to get both Richard Smalley
and Eric Drexler, just to prove that even their famous
debate leaves no question about the path to take.

Also, while he's not a scientist (or, at least, not
famous for being one), I wonder if it would be useful
to get Christopher Reeve to publically endorse this?