[extropy-chat] SPACE: Private spacecraft blast offs June 21

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 05:38:30 UTC 2004

> Gregory Propf
> ... - I had actually planned to take
> the morning off, brew up some espresso and enjoy the media circus.
> Except there was no media circus...

Patience, my good man.  Recall that the media circus runs
on money.  When they go for the X-prize and the ringmasters
can report to the eager proletariat that 20 million bucks
are at stake, then there will be plenty of news coverage.
I was thinking of taking off on a ride down there and
watching in person if they go again in two weeks.