[extropy-chat] Paper (Nobel Prize): Solving the Mystery of the Missing Neutrinos

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Jun 23 13:37:53 UTC 2004

This is a nice paper....

http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/physics/0406040

Physics, abstract
physics/0406040

From: John Bahcall
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:19:24 GMT   (205kb)

Solving the Mystery of the Missing Neutrinos
Authors: John Bahcall
Comments: Written for a general audience
Subj-class: Popular Physics
Journal-ref: Published http://www.nobel.se.physics/articles/bahcall/
on April 28, 2004

The three years 2001 to 2003 were the golden years of solar neutrino
research. In this period, scientists solved a mystery with which they
had been struggling for four decades. The solution turned out to be
important for both physics and for astronomy. In this article, I tell
the story of those fabulous three years.

Full-text: PDF only

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/