[extropy-chat] TECH: Fuel cells and terrorism

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 00:59:50 UTC 2004

It can be especially difficult to say what an institution was aware of
when all evidence as to what was known by military personnel and
others is dismissed as maybe not being known to all in the military.
We can dither over what the "institution" did or did not know to no
real gain at all.   But it is undeniable that using planes as flying
bombs has been a known possibility at least since the kamikaze attacks
of WWII.   This possibility was  publicly disgusted in the first WTC
bombings in the 90s, memos from foreign intelligence operators warned
us an attack was coming, on what (probability) and from air,  memos
have come out that the possibility was discussed before 911 by the
Bush administration and so on.   So when any official spokesperson for
the US military or for the administration says no one knew such a
thing was a possibility it is inescapable that the person speaking is
a liar or uninformed to the point of incompetence to hold their
position.

Making excuses at this point is a mug's game.

-s