[extropy-chat] META: ExI Stops Fascist Name Calling

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Sun Jun 27 17:35:36 UTC 2004

On Jun 27, 2004, at 9:48 AM, Natasha Vita-More wrote:

> Herbert and list,
>
> Please be careful about the thread headings, as they can certainly be
> misunderstood.  Also please be very careful about calling anyone a
> fascist on this list.

So telling Hubert that his thinking is fascist doesn't count?   BTW, I
think it is ridiculous to use the "f" word on a matter as simple as
deciding whether a thread is beyond the bounds reasonable for this
list.   I am amazed you would say so.  I am amazed you would call such
a decision or considering such a decision "censorship" or "fascist".
Please be more careful with your words.

- s