[extropy-chat] Hubert Mania's comments

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Mon Jun 28 02:44:55 UTC 2004

Robert, will you please acknowledge that nuking Mecca and/or Jerusalem without further context would be wrong.  Perhaps then we could move on.  In the meantime, I would like to note that occasionally the "science types" on this list do come off with some pretty Asberger-y stuff like Robert's post.  It's not the first time and it won't be the last time it happens.  I'd probably write some pretty off-base things if I were to try to write about physics.  I would heartily recommend just a LITTLE study of moral philosophy to my scientist and engineer friends.  Oh, and get a dog, too.

GB