[extropy-chat] A new life/health extension meme...

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 02:17:04 UTC 2004

> Chris Phoenix

> "If they developed a pill that would make you five years younger for
> each pill you took, how many of them would you take? Chris

Well that depends on whether they could develop another
pill that was a perfect antidote for the -5 pill, a +5 pill.
Then one could grind the pills to a powder and rig it in
an inhaler, so as to act quickly.  I would devour 5 pills,
taking me to age 17, then begin the copulation process,
then alternate quickly: 12, 17, 12, 17...

{8^D   {8-]