[extropy-chat] BM's comments

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Tue Jun 29 07:56:44 UTC 2004

On Jun 28, 2004, at 12:04 AM, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:

> I agree with Natasha that the best thing to do for those who felt
> outraged by Robert's original post would have been boycotting Robert
> by just not responding to his thread. I also agree that the beauty of
> this list is directed by the flow of ideas, and I am against
> censorship on this list. If you don't like something, just ignore it.

If you don't like people responding honestly to what they see as vile
and monstrous suggestions then please take your own advice and ignore
their responses.

-s

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do
nothing.  - Edmund Burke

perhaps we could also say,

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to
consider opposing it 'too controversial' ."