[extropy-chat] email strife

Emlyn ORegan Emlyn.Oregan at micromet.com.au
Wed Mar 3 08:38:58 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not seeing some of the list at the
moment; apologies if you've replied to me and I haven't seen it. I'm
started a new job (yay), and my incoming email has been triggering spam
blockers, virus checkers, etc etc. Apparently this has all been turned
off for me now, so I'm getting nothing but the raw bits (ignoring 7+
layers of protocol, yada yada). So possibly things will improve.

Hopefully I'll be getting a lot more spam, so I can start a new
collection (I left my Nigerian email collection at my last job).
Currently, I'm collecting V1agra, pseudo V1agra, P3nis enlargement, etc
along those lines. Please feel free to forward it to me!

Emlyn

(um, it's for a friend... actually it's for a very cool project which
I'm kinda excited about)

Confidentiality: The contents of this email are confidential and are
intended only for the named recipient. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document.
No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or
other defect.