[extropy-chat] email strife

Emlyn ORegan Emlyn.Oregan at micromet.com.au
Wed Mar 3 23:35:04 UTC 2004

I've got *tons* of it -- about 256MB that I know where it is
but I can dig around probably get you more...  But I don't think
you *really* want me to start sending it to you.  :-)  Its all
gzipped so it might get past your filters and end up in your
inbox.

I'd bet we could recruit everyone on the ExI list to send you
all of their archived junk mail...  But I suspect whomever
you work for would *not* be very happy.  :-)

Robert

---

True, true. If I published a mailing address, maybe CDs full of junk
might work? I couldn't reimburse you for it, but the warm inner glow of
knowing junk mails were being used for good (hmm, ok maybe just for
weird) might be reimbursement enough?

Emlyn
(will he get away with such a transparently self serving
rationalization??)

Confidentiality: The contents of this email are confidential and are
intended only for the named recipient. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document.
No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or
other defect.