[extropy-chat] Futurist priorities was ex-tropical

J Corbally jcorb at iol.ie
Wed Mar 3 23:35:42 UTC 2004

I recently bought a copy of XP Home retail for about 135 Euro  ($163!) I
then got an additional license for $84 (approx 70 Euro).  Cheap, but only
with an initial outlay.

It appears the days of the 70 Euro Operating System are gone.  I don't see
Linux replacing all my apps anytime soon, either.

James...