[extropy-chat] Tyler Emerson - SIAI Executive Director

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Thu Mar 4 15:36:22 UTC 2004

The Singularity Institute is pleased to announce Tyler Emerson as our
Executive Director. Some may know Tyler from his involvement in IAC's
Accelerating Change Conference and WTA's Transvision. In the coming
years, he will be devoted to our supporters, to expanding SI as an
organization, and to the continual elevation of singularity advocacy and
responsible transhumanism toward an adequately organized and resourceful
movement.

Tyler will always be available to anyone at emerson(at)singinst.org.
--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/