[extropy-chat] Hardwired Feelings - what about antisocial-feelings?]

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 10 22:20:08 UTC 2004

       The concept of mind over matter or rather  the active conscious
control over physical induced mental processes sure points out the tiny
sliver of a thread by which human sanity hangs.

Is it any wonder that we have the chaotic world we see about us?

However, there are those who seek to understand if there are ways to
allow the conscious mind to overcome the impediments of the physical
body.   The eastern religions  have for hundreds of years sought to deal
with this problem.

To solve the terrorist problem we may have to introduce a special diet
which
over a decade or 2 induces  peace and serenity over violence and
savagery.

That might be a new project for the military.  To develop a new "miracle
food"  that is promoted to nourish  the body while surrepticiously
epigenetically re-setting the mind.   The ultimate form of warfare is
not from outside but from within.

"Pharmer Mo"