[extropy-chat] Cults such as the extropians see technologyasunstoppable escalator to future prosperity, but ....

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 03:09:12 UTC 2004

--- Greg Burch <gregburch at gregburch.net> wrote:
> [...]

Bear-baiting? Well, keep in mind that it is the bear that loses in the
end, for all his roaring and clawing.

The Register is also a British publication, and as such falls under
British libel and slander law. ExI may find that it could be
profitable, monetarily and publicity-wise, to sue the reporter and the
publication, especially if the reporter has done it before and been
informed of the mistake. They can't then claim they didn't know
otherwise. The article's tenor of blame also hints of malice....

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                       - Gen. John Stark