[extropy-chat] Passion: If Mel Gibson was really a Christian

Kevin Freels kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 18:25:54 UTC 2004

Well, once you subtract the initial investment and taxes, he only would have
about $75 million  remaining. Before we go and say something like that, are
we so sure he isn;t planning on doing just that (less living expenses of
course)?

I am not a fan of Christianity, or any other religion for that matter, but
to me, Mel Gibson has at least always seemed sincere in his motives unlike
the Pat Robertsons, etc. He also has always seemed to be fairly intelligent.
Too bad someone can't build enough of a relationship with him to convert him
to atheism. :-)