[extropy-chat] Enough of Spengler, here's a joke

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 23:23:29 UTC 2004

Oh, what the hell.  Enough of Spengler :-)

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged With Battery.
I poured spot remover on my dog, now he's gone.
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
How do you tell if you've run out of invisible ink?
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
Why do psychics have to ask for your name?
Wear short sleeves!Support your right to bear arms.
OK. So what's the speed of dark?
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.