[extropy-chat] SCI: Bio and nano progress

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 13 22:36:58 UTC 2004

I find particularly interesting the broad range of buckyball structures
in development.
They may become  useful for both electonics as well as drugs or later as
complex bioactive molecules perhaps.
---active core/buckyball membrane/multifunctional simple to complex
attached groups.

"Pharmer Mo from LA North, Eh"
Morris Johnson