[extropy-chat] Orkut.com

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Mon Mar 15 23:58:18 UTC 2004

You will have to be more specific.  As far as I can tell, if I
find the right menu I can join communities or add friends to my
pending friends list.  There do appear to be cases where these
features do not appear to be available -- but if I take an alternate
path (push comes to shove I go to the "add friends" search menu
and lookup specific names).  I can usually find a way to make it
work though I would agree that there may be cases where the path
isn't obvious.

R.