[extropy-chat] Neural Engineering

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Fri Mar 19 09:29:21 UTC 2004

Robert Bradbury said:

> Now, many of you may remember my rather infamous "lets nuke
> Afghanistan" post of a couple of years ago.  This was based
> on my utilitarian/extropic argument that it would simply
> be more efficient to eliminate Al Queda (and secondary
> non-involved individuals) than to be chasing them around
> for who knows how long (allowing them to inflict more harm
> at random as appears to be pointed out by recent events in
> Madrid and Bagdhad)).

If you think this is extropic, then extropy, according to your
interpretation, is a fascist movement. Killing and destroying in advance
what you cynically refer to as

"secondary non-involved individuals"

is actually already beyond any cynicism and unbearable. As long as people
who still think that the crusade on Iraq was "extropic" still are members of
the extropian board, this "movement" is dead. If its President does not have
the sensitivity to at least kick those people out of their representative
functions - not that I think that this organisation had the power to change
anything - you will cause further damage.

And R. B.'s bullshit thoughts about "raping" the mind of other people
because he has reasonable scenarios they might be a threat to his life  . .
. yes, I know, it's *only* a mind game . . . remember, you do *not* speak
here as
an individual, even if your extropy president might refer to this laughable
tactic . . . you *are* a representative of the club.

Robert Bradbury, you are the worst living fascist, who ever crossed my way.
This extropian movement is dead as long as persons of your calibre are not
thrown out. I do not have much power but I will tell anybody who asks me
about Extropy that they have an outright fascist as a represenative of
their philosophy of life.

Good night, Extropy

humania