[extropy-chat] Being Human: Readings from the President's Councilon Bioethics

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Fri Mar 19 23:33:20 UTC 2004

Go to this url: http://www.bioethics.gov/reports/beyondtherapy/index.html . Under the image of the book in very small print you will see "If you are interested in ordering a report, please send requests with the name of the report and your full mailing address to info at bioethics.gov. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery." I sent for a copy using this address and the book was mailed to me about a week and a half later without charge. Gina