[extropy-chat] Christopher Reeve Foundation: Request

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Sat Mar 20 22:40:14 UTC 2004

I'm not apologising for any group. I'm a libertarian
(minarchist/anarchocapitalist) pacifist myself. Violence and force are
reprehensible in all their incarnations, subtle or direct. I'm pointing out
that nothing that any existing terrorist organization is capable of can
match a five year legislative delay in regenerative medicine research in
terms of suffering and death caused. Hell, FDA policies alone have caused
more death and suffering than all formal terrorist groups (i.e. discounting
ad hoc / war-related terrorism of the Rwandan and Balkan sort) worldwide put
together over the past decade or two.

Reason
Founder, Longvity Meme