[extropy-chat] HUMOR [Fwd: Israeli Cloning Law]

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Wed Mar 24 00:00:10 UTC 2004

J. Hughes quoted on >HTech from
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull
&cid=1079929450118&p=1006953080053

>A permanent ban was imposed on the cloning of human beings under an
>amendment approved in by the Knesset on Monday that is to replace a 1998
>law that prohibited such genetic activities for a five-year period. The
>legislation was approved in a unanimous vote.
>
>Science and Technology Minister Eliezer Sandberg opposed the permanent
ban, >saying that the Knesset should have renewed the law for another
limited >period during which time it could be reviewed.

It is nice to see that a certain mutual clone is at least doing what he
should.

--
Anders Sandberg
http://www.nada.kth.se/~asa

The sum of human knowledge sounds nice. But I want more.