[extropy-chat] Altered genes let roundworms wiggle longer

Sat Mar 27 22:24:10 UTC 2004

On Saturday, March 27, 2004, at 04:48 pm, Robert J. Bradbury wrote:
> There are going to be people who insist that they want the original
> atoms in the original form.

Has anybody ever really claimed this on this list?  I keep seeing this
as the default straw-man position that people ascribe to opposing
positions.  But I can't recall anybody actually claiming that for their
own position.

--
Harvey Newstrom, CISSP, CISA, CISM, IAM, IBMCP, GSEC
Certified IS Security Pro, Certified IS Auditor, Certified InfoSec