[extropy-chat] extro5 memories

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon May 3 05:41:49 UTC 2004

I was down in San Jose today, among the hordes of
drunken Cinco de Mayo-ers.  I wasn't one of them,
you understand.  I was at the Tech museum, across
the street from that hotel where we had Extro5.
As I watched the IMAX, pleasant memories of that
fine time flooded my brain, and  I began to wonder:
why is it that they never have any porno movies at
the IMAX?  Then I realized, its because then some
woman's buns would be about 15 feet across.
Each.  That might actually be a turnoff, in
some ways.  Really, how much resolution does one
actually need for that sorta thing?

Extro5 was a kick, wasn't it?