[extropy-chat] Mexican UFOs

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 02:00:42 UTC 2004

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Might be some new hyper-stealthed US planes out for a drive?

Why not some stealthed drug planes? The technology really isn't that
hard to replicate once you know how it works. Given the use of radar
systems to spot drug planes coming into the US, I would not be
surprised that drug traffickers would be interested in stealth
technology. I recall reading a couple years ago about a submarine under
construction somewhere down there that was captured in the factory,
intended to be used for shipping drugs.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development