[extropy-chat] Maximising Human Potential : Education : Toys

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 18:12:22 UTC 2004

Not to be a party pooper, but I'd dare say that third world kids likely
have a lot more experience building things than most American kids.
Seeing the exact copies of AK-47s and 1911 pistols being produced by
hammer, drill, and file in third world markets does not make me much
concerned about the mechanical skills third world kids are learning.

I would, instead, say that it is far more important that they be taught
principles of Common Law, human rights, limited government run by the
people, and individual dignity irrespective of religious preference.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                       - Gen. John Stark