[extropy-chat] Maximising Human Potential : Education :Toys

Robert J. Bradbury bradbury at aeiveos.com
Thu May 13 21:21:19 UTC 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Daniel Matthews wrote:

> Thanks for the ideas. The PDA idea is very cool ( I was thinking about
> solidstate MP3 audio books myself at one point) but I don't have
> $250,000,000.

I wrote to 3 of the leading editorial writers at the NY Times about
the PDA/Cell Phone idea (Kristof, Brooks and hopefully Friedman if
one of the first two forwards the message).  If they pick up on it
something very interesting might develop...

Nothing however to prevent people from writing up something based
on my comments and circulating the idea to their local editorial
writers.  People offering public comments are always looking for
creative solutions -- and something that provides a creative solution
and reduces the budget deficit and may save lives is bound to be
interesting to some people.

Robert