[extropy-chat] SPACE: Private spaceship sets altitude record

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 16:43:21 UTC 2004

And mach 2.5 as well. Isn't that a private speed record as well?

I am concerned to see the feather occilations on reentry. They are
floating in at mach 1.9 and while the pilot was able to control the
occilations, I'm wondering what will happen when they burn in at higher
velocities.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/05/13/private.space.ship/index.html

http://www.scaled.com/projects/tierone/New_Index/flight_data/flt_data.htm

> Artillo