[extropy-chat] FWD (PvT) Analysis Of Mexican UFO's

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon May 17 19:22:54 UTC 2004

[includes FLIR images and comparison links - twc]

Dear Friend:

My preliminary analysis of the March 5, 2004 Mexican Air
Force UFO encounter can be viewed at:

< http://a-realitycheck.com/mexicoufo04/analysis.htm >

I am sending this one-time E-mail to you personally because it took
three days for my last post to appear on the UFO Updates list (Errol
must really be swamped).

Sorry for the intrusion.

Sincerely,

A. Hebert

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program