[extropy-chat] Gunnar Graps 1951-2004

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Mon May 17 21:23:41 UTC 2004

Amara Graps wrote:

> Gunnar Graps (my cousin) died 17 May 2004. Age 53 (heart attack).
>

> If you are in the Tallinn, Estonia area, next Monday, there will
> be a memorial service and a music concert by a number of musicians
> in his memory in a place called Scotland Yard, where he used to
> perform.

My condolences to you and your family. An unexpected death is
hard to take.

I was unaware of Gunnar until you posted this notice. Is any of
his music available for download? I would like to participate in
the memorial service by listening to some. An artist never truly
dies as long as his art is appreciated.