[extropy-chat] UFO - Mexico Scare!

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Wed May 19 21:44:24 UTC 2004

As much as I "want to believe" and as promising as it sounds, it is
always harder to see the a-priori experience as "real" from these
pilots/ anyone immersed in such a moment. If I could download and enjoy
the experience, it would carry more weight, obviously.

So knowing that I'd like this to be spaceships, ours, theirs, whoever...

1. The radar may or may not be valid - I haven't seen data correlation
yet.
2. I notice that as the dot gets larger, the "wings" (if only) get more
apparent, which screams imaging/iris problems with the FLIR, not
spaceships.

Personally, I think a beetle is walking around in the FLIR housing. The
dots are its feet in contact with the glass.

There. I said it. Sorry!

Sorry.

kulakovich