[extropy-chat] Re: monty hall paradox again: reds and green gorfs

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat May 22 19:24:10 UTC 2004

This proves my point exactly.  I fear that many of us
including myself might do the right thing for the wrong
reasons, in which case it is still the right thing.

Conversely, to err on the side of caution is to
err just the same.

> Spike wrote:
>
> >A googleplex was once equal to google^2, so even 10^200
> googleplexeths still wont buy you a good cup of java.
>
> A googolplex is not googol^2; it's 10^googol. Amusingly, this
> discrepancy may be far away the greatest finite numeric error ever
posted
> on this, or any, list. Congrats, Spike! Even in error you distinguish
> yourself... :-)-- David Lubkin.

You are too kind.  I figure whats ((10^100)-2) orders of magnitude
error between friends?