[extropy-chat] Re: monty hall paradox again: reds and green gorfs

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun May 23 16:17:47 UTC 2004

Alejandro, I have been trying to post you offlist,
thrice so far, but of all oddball things the message
won't send.  I can send to any other place, but your
messages sit in my outbox like an electronic version of
indigestion, and eventually cause a microsloth outbox
send error, which I suppose is analogous to an electronic
barf.

Computer jockeys, what is the deal with that?

spike