[extropy-chat] PRINCIPLES OF EXTROPY (Transhumansit Philosophy)

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 16:43:52 UTC 2004

Hi Giulio -

It is "Extropy Institute" and transhumanist philosophy of "extropy," thus
"Principles of Extropy."  Max did have "Extropian Principles, A
Transhumanist Declaration" prior to this.

Another reason is because extropians was too club sounding - extropians and
extropianism - and our researched showed that rather than benefiting ExI,
it was hurting ExI by assocaition with the California/clubishness of other
"ians" and "isms," rather than an interntional/global organization.

I hope this helps.  And, listen, comments are welcome.

Natasha