[extropy-chat] Possible NSA (security based ) disconnect of (Chinese Human Gene Tech) server from web?

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sun May 30 15:38:22 UTC 2004

I get Biopharm International , a magazine for
Applied Technologies of Biopharmaceutical Development
The May 2004 Vol 17, #5 issue has an article on pgs 42-49 and  appendix
73-76
The titles are:
Pgs 42-49
The Genesis of Gendicine
The story behind the first gene therapy
(sbn at ibiono.com ;  http://www.sibiono.com )

Pgs 73-76
Points to consider for Human Gene Therapy ... from
State Food and Drug Administration of China
Translated by Shenzhen Gene Tech Co., Ltd

I used both netscape and IExplorer to access and the best I get is this:

Failure of server APACHE bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds.

Build date/time: Sep 4 2003 14:30:53

Change Number: 289956

usually http://www.biopharm-mag.com has its articles in pdf
These items are significant enough that I want to get the paper version
in pdf.

Can one of you guys please check this link for me and if you have better
luck for some reason,
download and email me a copy of these 2 items.

Morris Johnson