[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Nov 3 14:21:00 UTC 2004

to Mike Lorrey's peculiar response..

>I suspect most of your friends would fall into that class of people
>that are referred to as "the chattering class".

Very well educated ? (worldwide, including Americans)

Perhaps it is true that they don't know many 'Republicans' (whatever
that is). It's universally true that my friends and colleagues
(worldwide) don't like the actions of Bush administration.

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/